Are you currently suffering from a toothache?
A toothache is defined as pain in or around a tooth.
Toothaches can be caused by:
- Tooth decay
- An Abscessed tooth
- A Tooth break, chip or fracture
- Bruxism or grinding teeth
- Infected gums and/or gingivitis
- A filling that has become damaged or loose over time
What are the symptoms of a toothache?
- Tooth pain that may be sharp, throbbing, or constant.
- Swelling around the tooth and gums
- Fever, headache or nausea
- A foul taste in the mouth
How can Chatsworth Family Dentistry help me with my toothache?
Call our office today if you are experiencing a severe toothache. We will bring you in for a focused examination of the impacted tooth or area of your mouth, that will include an x-ray of the area and a thorough doctor examination. After the exam our doctor will give you a treatment plan on how to fix the problem.
+ Preventive Dental Care
+ Comprehensive Family Dentistry
+ Children’s Dentistry
+ Dental Care for Seniors
+ Full and Partial Dentures
+ Tooth Extractions
+ Tooth-Colored Restorations
+ Cosmetic Dental Treatments
+ Custom Athletic Mouth Guards
+ Gum Disease Therapy
+ Oral Cancer Screening
+ Teeth Whitening
+ Porcelain Veneers
+ Dental Bridges & Crowns
+ Dental Implant Restorations