Healthy Smiles… Healthy Lives.
Why should you choose us as your dental care provider? Learn more about what sets us apart from other dental practices below.
Comprehensive General & Preventative Dentistry for the Whole Family
Regular visits to our office ensure that your teeth and mouth remain as healthy as possible. We give thorough dental examinations to all of our patients, whether it is their first visit or one of many. We strive to help you maintain a truly excellent level of oral health for the rest of your life.
Children’s Dentistry Chatsworth
Our dental services are designed for the entire family, and we are proud to treat kids as well! We make all children feel comfortable in our office and make sure that they have fun at the same time. We offer services specifically for children, such as Sealants, Space Maintainers, Athletic Mouthguards, Tooth-Colored Fillings and Children’s Crowns.
Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry
We provide a range of Cosmetic and Restorative services to help you maintain, enhance and rejuvenate your beautiful smile. Our dental team is trained to provide Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, Cosmetic Bonding, Dental Crowns, Dental Implants, Bridges, and Complete and Partial Dentures.
Safe & Clean
It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
“Five Star” Patient Experience
We believe that every patient who comes through our door deserves “VIP Treatment.” When you will arrive you will be greeted warmly, and you quickly see that every team member at our practice has your comfort, convenience and personal care as their top priority.
Dental Technology to Increase Your Comfort
We incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you.
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems.
- IntraOral Cameras: See what we see! Intraoral cameras allow you to see up close what is happening in your mouth.
- Tooth Colored Restorations: you no longer need to have a mouth full of metal when you get fillings! We use natural looking, tooth colored restorations so that your teeth maintain that natural look and feel.
- Casey Patient Education Videos: these helpful video tools will help you understand any recommended treatment, and put your mind at ease.
- Nitrous Oxide “Laughing Gas” Sedation: Are you nervous or anxious about going to the dentist? Don’t be. We offer “Laughing Gas” to calm your nerves and help you relax.
- ZOOM2! In-Office Teeth Whitening: we can whiten your teeth up to 8 shades whiter in one dental visit! No take home trays, no gel. Whiten your teeth in the comfort of our office in one visit.
- High Powered Telescopic Loupes: these powerful eyeglasses allow us to see your teeth at increased magnification, so we can identify potential issues that might not be visible to the naked eye.
Our office was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. All of our treatment rooms have comfortable chairs combined with an overall ambiance to make you feel relaxed on your visit.
Convenience for the Whole Family
We are conveniently located on N 4th Avenue in the heart if Chatsworth. Our location features free parking in our open lot and is handicap accessible. We serve children (beginning at age 5) and adults, and it is not uncommon for parents and children to come in for appointments at the same time.
Traditional insurance is welcome and accepted at our practice. As a courtesy, we will gladly file all insurance claims on your behalf. We gladly accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Additionally, we offer patient financing through CareCredit®.
+ Preventive Dental Care
+ Comprehensive Family Dentistry
+ Children’s Dentistry
+ Dental Care for Seniors
+ Full and Partial Dentures
+ Tooth Extractions
+ Tooth-Colored Restorations
+ Cosmetic Dental Treatments
+ Custom Athletic Mouth Guards
+ Gum Disease Therapy
+ Oral Cancer Screening
+ Teeth Whitening
+ Porcelain Veneers
+ Dental Bridges & Crowns
+ Dental Implant Restorations